EDIFY 2018' - Global Quest - A National Level Inter-collegiate Management Fest
MSNM Besant Institute of PG studies organized a “National Level inter-collegiate fest, EDIFY-2018 (GLOBAL QUEST) on the 9th March 2018 at MSNM Besant campus, Bondel. Commerce and Management students from 21 institutions have taken part in the event. The event was inaugurated by Shri. Vishal Hegde , Pro-Chancellor of Nitte Deemed university Mangalore . In his inaugural address he spoke that bridging the gap between industry and youth at a global level is the need of the hour for a better India. Mr.Raghava Kamath Ex-GM Corporation Bank presided and Dr. Narayan Kayarkatte, Director was present.
The chief guest for the valedictory was Fr. Alwin Serrao, Principal of Padua College of commerce and management. He congratulated the students on the success of the event and encouraged students to increase their knowledge level so that India could raise the bar at global level. The events conducted were as follows:
1. FINGLOBE (Finance event) conducted to develop the skill of students in the financial aspect.
2. IMPACT 360 (HR event) made to help students learn about the various techniques to handle employees.
3. MARKQUEST (Marketing Event) Conducted to help students analyze customer mentality.
4. ENIGMA (Best manager) broke the heads of students to adopt best strategies in practice.
5. FISH EYE (Photography) Beauty of the campus captured best through the lens at the same time in comparison with Global management.
6. QUIZOPHIL (Quiz) where students were tested about their knowledge on global markets.
The prizes awarded were as follows:
OVERALL RUNNER UP - CANARA COLLEGE OF MANAGEMENT STUDIES.