A two day International Conference on 'BREXIT' was held on 2nd & 3rd February 2017. Prof K Byrappa, Vice-Chancellor, Mangalore University was the chief guest for the inaugural session. Speakers of international eminence graced the occasion. The president of the Women’s National Education Society, Sri Kudupi Jagadish Shenoy, and the Vice President of Women’s National Education Society, presided over the Inaugural function. Dr. Narayan Kayarkatte, Director of MSNM Besant MBA Institute, Bondel, introduced the Guests and welcomed the audience to the institute and the conference. Prof. Ashalatha proposed the vote of thanks, Ms. Vishma Invoked with a prayer and Prof Deeksha compered the Inauguration program.
The main objective of
the conference was to pool the expertise, opinions, analytics and
knowledge regarding the impact of BREXIT on techno, politico and
economical changes on world affairs including India, United Kingdom and
European Union without Great Britain. The conference provided a platform
for sharing of knowledge and expertise among management professionals,
corporate personalities, industrialists, entrepreneurs, bankers and
manufacturers of both national and international institutions and
The Key resource persons for the International Conference were:
1. Rajiv Krishnan, People Advisory Services, Ernst & Young, India
2. Michael Spencer, Managing Director, Global Head of Economics and Head of Research, Asia Pacific, Deutsche Bank
3. David Mann, Chief Economist, Asia, Standard Chartered Bank
4. L Krishnakumar, Executive Director and Group CFO of TATA Global Beverages Limited (TGBL)
5. Diego P Iribarren, Assistant Director, Ernst & Young’s TAS Department
More than 200 participants from all over India and abroad attended the conference. Many of them presented papers on the occasion.